Zucchini Boats (with Sun Cheese)
1. Cut zucchini in half length wise.
2. Scrape the flesh and seeds out of the middle of the zucchini with a spoon.
3. Mix the zucchini (flesh and seeds) with spaghetti sauce.
4. Fill the zucchini boats with the flesh and sauce mixture.
5. Bake in a casserole dish until slightly tender.
6. Top with Sun Cheese and broil until browned. Serve with pasta or rice.
SOS Popcorn – Toss hot popped popcorn with olive oil and Original.
Avocado & Tomato - Cut avocados and tomatoes into cubes. Squeeze with lemon juice and sprinkle with Original.
Tex-Mex Stuffed Sweet Potato – Scoop out the inside of a cooked sweet potato. In a bowl combine sweet potato filling, black beans, sliced scallions and Original. Scoop sweet potato filling back into the potato shell and top with avocado.
Cucumber Crackers - Slice cucumbers into circles. Add a spoonful of hummus on top of the cucumber “cracker” and sprinkle with Original.
Olive Tapenade – Chop Kalamata olives, red onions, garlic, artichokes, and roasted red peppers. Combine ingredients with Original. Serve with warm pita bread.
Dill-icious Crostini – Spread toasted French bread with avocado. Sprinkle Dill-icous on top.
Avocados & Corn - Combine cubed avocados, sliced scallions, and corn. Squeeze lime juice over top and sprinkle with Dill-icious.
Eggless Salad - Mix extra firm crumbled tofu with chopped asparagus, vegenaise, and Dill-icous. Serve on toast or bread.
Spruced Up Spuds - Top your French fries, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, hash browns, potato salad, scallop potatoes and all other potatoes with Dill-icious.
Don’t Forget the Pickle! Dill pairs well with pickles. Garnish your sandwiches with pickles and Dill-icious.
1. Divide kale between two big bowls and break the leaves into smaller pieces.
2. Add separated olive oil to each bowl. Using your hands, massage oil into the leaves until the leaves begin to soften.
3. Combine all the kale into one bowl. Add Original and massage again.
4. Peel carrots with a potato peeler into the bowl of kale.
5. Add chickpeas and combine.
6. Add the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, and almonds.
Kale Chickpea Salad (with Original)
1 bunch kale, stems removed and torn
2 tbsp olive oil, divided
1 -2 tbsp Original
3 carrots, peeled
1 15.5 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp garlic powder (or 2 cloves of chopped garlic)
1 /4 cup chopped or slivered almonds